Wednesday, September 3, 2008

About Me!

Hey! Welcome to my blog! I was born and raised here in Mobile. I graduated from Theodore High School in 2006. I am a junior double majoring in Secondary Education and Language Arts. Teaching is my passion! I cannot wait! I am already collecting "quotes of the day" and "words of the day" to use in my classroom :) I also hope to get my certification in sign language so I can teach it as well. My mom was deaf and taught it to me when I was little. I teach sign language to children's church at Theodore United Methodist. I am also in a young adult group there called Christians In Action. I love being with family, friends, and my boyfriend, Steven, we have been dating seven years this November. He was diagnosed with leukemia in 2005, this combined with the deaths of my mom and grandparents, all from cancer, have made me become very appreciative of the little things. I have learned not to take life or people for granted, and I thank God everyday for my blessings. I love being outdoors, the beach, camping, fishing, playing sports, church/youth, scrapbooking, painting, reading, road trips, volunteer stuff, and so on. I'm very outgoing, super-nice :) and love to talk to everyone!

1 comment:

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.